Covid-19 is still a threat. Please do not attend any gathering until your country's social distancing restrictions have been lifted.
All juggling events in 2022
Juggling events in USA, 2022
Friday, 2022-05-06 to Sunday, 2022-05-08
Congress of Jugglers is BACK for 2022, hosted by the UMD Juggling Club! EVERYONE is welcome.
WHAT: The Congress of Jugglers has been an annual juggling convention for those on the East Coast for more than 20 years. The purpose is to have fun, meet people, learn new things, and teach new things.
- Ritchie Coliseum at UMD
- Concrete in front of Ritchie for fire juggling
WHEN : Friday, May 6th to Sunday, May 8th
- Friday: 5PM-12AM
- Saturday: 11AM-12AM
- Sunday: 11AM-4PM
- Fire juggling Friday and Saturday night
- Show on Saturday evening in Ritchie (8pm)
- Games all weekend
- Raffle of juggling props
- T-shirt sale
- FREE workshops
- Quarters for Time (everyone juggles three quarters, when they drop they leave them, winner gets all quarters).
- Diabolo high toss, height measured in seconds.
- Juggling pass around (teams of three, two passing, one in the middle, sideways to the other side of the gym and back)
- Unicycle Hockey and Basketball
- Feel free to suggest some more!
If you don't have your own props or equipment, the club will be bringing our supply, and most jugglers are willing to share!
Learning is not limited to workshops! If you ask around you'll always find someone willing to teach.
View trivia (0)