view all users
Edge member since 27th April 2015.
http://zedoor.de/Parkplatz/mepJE.jpg .. what "bunch 'a hippies" ?? :-O .. I HAVE A TIE !!
see also, or feel free to contact me in that thread or leave a topic-link there, my "signin-hi": http://jugglingedge.com/smalltalk.php?ThreadID=2012
significant designative choice from my repertoire :
3b - 52413 - 4 thrown RO, so it looks like cascade throw, (furthermore a low 5 requiring very fast 1),
and the pattern like breaks out alterningly outward to left and right
- under the arm, then claw or penguin (+ throw 'as' penguin' / "over the hand"? ) or catch-throw with back of hand ..
.. like 'em .. feel great like last_millisecond_"U-won't-get-its"_but_U_do .. jus' like do clawed slams ;o])
- some contact stuff 423 with rolling back and forth the underarm to backhandside (armcurls?)
- I invent lots myself ( no matter it already might exist ;o]=) .. ) .. but here's one, I never saw anyone else do before:
- gorilla flips© - handle the balls with the inside of opened fist (fingers remain closed) sustained by
the thumb - U
flip skip 'em up with the back of the fingers O.o ( lookin' forward to see others do it :o) .. ).
4b - 345
( .. Not working on anything synchronous with 4b, neither 6b) Changed my mind
today, 2015-05-20. A 6b fountain could turn out very helpful for 5b and 7b siteswaps (e.g. 5b-°7772615°
or 7b-gattoplex, .. ). And the wimpy seems to suit me a lot for 8b, maybe 10b !?
- 23456 [learned in fall 2015]
5b - very very low & very very fast cascade like to fit into a briefcase / attaché case / DIN A3 area ..
9 - 11 throws per second [edit, june, 2016:] newer estimations get me to 8-9
with 5b, but indeed upto ~9-10 with 3b [endedit] .. but for a few seconds only, improving.
- many single throws (BC; several claws in a row; catch & throw with back of hand + claw next;
one or other penguin; roll to and skip from crook of elbow; .. ) and simple
multiplexes ( 25°; 7555505; 355505; °7772615°;
splits, inside/outside; .. [2T34]-start)
looking forward to and working on :
5b - RO (best run: 5 as single throws in a run)
- crossed hands multiplex stuff .. mess-rr-like like what him does there: www[.]youtube.com/watch?v=XwH_Q_DTeUc
7b - splits (mus' have accomplished some 12 catches or so, but longer while ago and practising them occasionally
only); sometimes doing 722.
9b - flash, 7 catches ;o]) .. something goes there! .. should be possible to do > flash like 11c soon
or late ( and be it by mere statistic chance ;o]) .. ) [update, june, '15:] meanwhile done flash
twice once [mixed that up with recording more than once, 7 catches].
absolute focus on :
7b - casc PR:
53c 64 c
big problems with
5b - rev casc (PR like <20 catches using whole range of reach & all the body :o) ) .. found a way to
master this by aiming ONLY ONE virtual point much higher above the pattern, though. Improving.
visions, actually out of reach (aside 'my' dominating 7b ground-state):
4b ( 5b !? ) - Dancey's Devilment. (want all 3b-rr-variations first).
Be a 5b_wizard, doing reachovers, claws, penguins, back of hand, racketing, siteswaps, multiplexes at will or even in auto-freestyle-mode.
Tricks with 7b.
Then earn my life as juggling-teacher, maybe busking(-teaching), maybe have a (mobile?) juggling school, maybe both.
HLAIB, IncredibleCapitalArcticduck boxes thread